Credentials & Significant Achievements
- 2009 Ph.D. (Engineering Business Management) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia
- 2000 MSc (Emergency Planning and Response) Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia )
- 1997 Diploma in American Language Course Defence Language Institute, Texas, USA
- 1991 Diploma in Physical Education Canadian Association of Physical Education (Conducted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- 1990 BSc Ed (Chemistry) Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
- 2012: Advanced Diploma in Training & Development ( Skill Development Department, Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia)
- Project Management Professional (PMI, USA)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI, USA)
- Master Training Professional (SMR, Malaysia)
- Certified ISO 9000 QMS Auditor
- Certified Trainer by International Board of Certified Trainers (USA)
- Advanced TQM Facilitator by Malaysian Public Administration Institute
- Certified Trainer (In-House) for ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’
- Certified Trainer by Malaysian Human Resource Development Council
- Certified Competency Professional, Institute of Leadership Management
- Certified NLP Practitioner by National Federation of NeuroLinguistic Psychology
- Best Education Officer during Malaysian Armed Forces Professional Duty List Officer Training in 1993.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of ISO 9000 Quality Management System for KD PELANDOK Royal Malaysia Navy Training Centre). KD PELANDOK was the first unit in Royal Malaysian Navy to be ISO 9000 certified in 1996.
- Successfully managed the delivery of Operator & Maintainer Training for the Royal Malaysian Navy New Generation Patrol Vessel Project from 2000-2010. This RM 120 million worth of training programme was the first in Malaysian history whereby the entire crew training for a new shipbuilding project was delivered by Malaysians. Prior to this project, initial crew training was traditionally delivered by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). This success was contributed by Technology Transfer programme from Scientific Management Associates ( SMA), Australia. The focus was the technology transfer program to develop the capability of my team of Subject Matter Experts from Malaysia to acquire the capability to conduct training for the initial crew of NGPV. The experience and expertise acquired from this project enabled me to lead an international bid to conduct technician training for Royal Navy of Oman in 2009. We were successful in this bid and Marine Technology Academy successfully conducted technician training for Royal Navy of Oman from 2010-2014under my leadership.
- Speaker during Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition 2013 (LIMA 2013) to address the international audience on the subject of Technology Transfer.
- Champion of Toastmasters International District 51 (Peninsular Malaysia) Impromptu Speech Contest 2012.
- Keynote speaker for Malaysian Franklin Covey Facilitator Synergy Programme 2010 as recognition for successful company-wide 7 Habits of Highly Effective programmes at Boustead Naval Shipyard, Lumut.
- Speaker for National Lifelong Learning Seminar by Ministry of Education Malaysia based on his vast experience in design and delivery of Professional Development Programme for Working Adults.
- Project Management Institute (USA) (Membership ID: 802096)
- Toastmasters International
- Institute for Adult Learning Singapore (Membership ID: 2000023803)